Orthodontics in Hawthorn
Are you tired of having crooked teeth that affect your confidence? Then orthodontics may be the perfect solution for you.
While it can certainly impact your confidence, a misaligned smile can also affect the functionality of your teeth. As a result, you may experience pain and discomfort or have trouble when chewing or speaking. Moreover, it can also increase your chances of developing dental conditions like tooth decay, tooth wear and gum disease.
Our orthodontic treatments in Hawthorn at With U Dental can help address all these issues and more, offering a range of benefits that go beyond enhancing the aesthetics of your smile. Our respected dentists have years of expertise transforming smiles and take the time needed to create a tailored treatment plan just for you. We utilise premium tools and advanced imaging combined with top-notch orthodontic solutions to guide your teeth into the desired position so you can have a straighter smile faster.
What is Orthodontics?
Nobody wants crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth. Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that involves correcting misaligned teeth and jaws to improve the aesthetics and functionality of your teeth.
There are different types of orthodontic treatments, such as braces, clear aligners, and Invisalign. These solutions work by applying gentle and constant pressure to your teeth to gradually shift them into the desired position.
The great thing about orthodontics is that it’s not limited by age and benefits all patients. At With U Dental, our experienced team will guide you in selecting the best treatment option, ensuring you’re on the path to achieving the smile you’ve been dreaming of.
What Can Orthodontics Improve?
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Issues with your bite
- Misalignment of teeth or jaws
BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTICS
Everyone deserves a healthy, confident smile that makes you feel and look great! Here’s how our orthodontic treatments can help you achieve just that:
- Oral hygiene is a breeze after your orthodontic treatment is complete. Straighter teeth can make it easy to clean your teeth. This will help reduce the risk of painful dental conditions like tooth decay and gum disease from developing, which saves you time, money and discomfort in the long term.
- Restore the functionality of your mouth and say goodbye to discomfort and food restrictions. Indulge in your favourite foods once more!
- Misaligned teeth and a bad bite can place excessive strain on your teeth, resulting in uneven wear and tear. By correcting this, orthodontic treatment can help reduce uneven wear of your teeth, keeping your teeth in great condition. This prevents painful issues like tooth sensitivity from arising.
- Orthodontic treatment can give you a more confident smile with straighter teeth that are beautiful and healthy. Allowing you to socialise without worrying about your appearance.
- Some speech impediments can be linked to bite misalignments. Orthodontics can improve speech clarity by aligning your teeth and jaws.
- Investing in orthodontic treatment now can lead to long-term financial savings by preventing the need for future extensive dental work needed to address problems that may worsen over time.
- Addressing your misalignments can alleviate stress on the jaw joints, reducing the risk of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
- Orthodontic treatment helps reduce the risk of dental trauma for protruding or misaligned teeth, which are more susceptible to injury.
With U Orthodontic Solutions
From traditional braces to Invisalign, With U Dental offers multiple orthodontic treatment options to help set your smile straight.
Traditional braces are a proven and reliable way to correct alignment issues and shift your teeth into a straighter, healthy smile. Braces are a suitable option for patients of all ages. When you opt for braces, you can choose between traditional (metal) braces or clear braces made from ceramic that blend seamlessly with your natural teeth. They consist of brackets attached to your teeth and wires that gently apply pressure to move your teeth into position over time. Before you know it you’ll have a straighter, healthier smile that’s worth every adjustment.
Are you looking for a discrete and faster solution to straighten teeth? Then Invisalign is the perfect solution for you. This is a popular orthodontic treatment option that provides a comfortable & convenient alternative to traditional braces. No metal wires, no brackets, just a smooth & virtually invisible way to transform your smile. With these transparent, custom-made and removable clear aligners, you can now easily transform your smile without worrying about lifestyle or dietary restrictions, and having to wear metal braces.
Early intervention is always better than cure. It’s much easier to treat a smile while it’s still developing. This is why it’s a good idea to have an orthodontist check your child’s teeth to diagnose any issues and determine if they need orthodontic treatment early on. Doing so may save your child from a lifetime of dental problems such as increased risk of tooth decay, infections, gum disease, speech difficulties etc. It’s not only about creating a perfect smile but also about ensuring proper oral health and function as they grow.
How Long Does Orthodontic Treatment Take?
The duration of orthodontic treatment can differ from person to person since each smile is unique. The length of treatment depends on the complexity of the case and the type of treatment selected. In straightforward orthodontic treatments, it may take as little as 6 to 12 months, while more complex cases could require around 12 to 18 months of careful attention.
During your consultation, our dentists will evaluate your teeth and provide an estimated timeframe for your personalised treatment plan, giving you a better idea of when you can expect your stunning new smile!
With U Dental for Orthodontics in Hawthorn
Conveniently located in Hawthorn, With U Dental is your trusted dentist in Melbourne. With years of experience and dedication to excellence, our artisanal dentists have helped transform hundreds of smiles – and lives – with quality dental treatments. This could be you too!
At With U Dental, we also understand that every smile is unique. That’s why we offer a range of orthodontic treatments and take the time to develop treatment plans tailored to meet your unique individual needs. With a compassionate and personal approach to dentistry, we also provide flexible payment plans to help you get a straighter smile sooner with less financial strain.
Transform your life by improving your oral health and restoring the function of your teeth with top-notch orthodontic treatment.
We also offer a wide range of comprehensive dental services from cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, and restorative dentistry to family dentistry and holistic dentistry to cater to all your dental needs.